The taboo to lose weight is snacks. Many people say you can lose weight if you keep your mouth shut and don’t eat snacks. But these people don’t know that snacks also have a healthy snacks combination in our daily life. Sometimes you simply get too busy to prepare and eat a healthy meal. Having some healthy snacks on hand can be useful when this happens.
Healthy Snacks Perfect Combination
- Nuts are an ideal nutritious snack. They’ve been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease and may help prevent certain cancers, depression and other diseases.
- Yogurt and berries make a delicious, nutrient-dense snack. In addition to being a great source of calcium and potassium, yogurt is also high in protein.
- Apples and peanut butter taste fantastic together. Apples are high in fiber and polyphenol antioxidants that improve gut health and reduce heart disease risk.
- Celery sticks with cream cheese are a classic low-carb snack. Celery contains luteolin, an antioxidant that reduces inflammation and may also help prevent cancer.
- Kale is incredibly healthy. It’s loaded with fiber and antioxidants like quercetin and kaempferol. These compounds decrease blood pressure and may reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Dark chocolate and almonds make a rich, satisfying and portable snack. Dark chocolate is loaded with flavanols that may lower blood pressure and reduce heart disease risk.
- Cucumber and hummus are nutritious and go well together. Cucumbers contain cucurbitacin E, a compound that may have anti-cancer effects.
- Tomatoes and mozzarella cheese are healthy too. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, potassium, and lycopene, an antioxidant that may reduce your risk of cancer and heart disease. Mozzarella cheese is high in protein, calcium and vitamin B12. It may also decrease heart disease risk by raising your levels of beneficial HDL cholesterol.
- Eggs are one of the healthiest and most weight loss-friendly foods you can eat. Eggs are incredibly filling and may reduce the number of calories you eat for many hours, which should help you lose weight.
- Carrots are among the best sources of carotenoids, including beta-carotene, which your body can convert into vitamin A. The carotenoids found in carrots may reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, and cataracts.
- Canned fish is a fantastic healthy snack that requires no refrigeration. Salmon and sardines are extremely high in omega-3 fatty acids that decrease the risk of heart disease and other health problems. Fish is also a great source of weight loss friendly protein, potassium and vitamin B12. Many types of fish are also high in magnesium.
Well-Matched low calories healthy snacks not only reduce hunger but also reduce overeating caused by stressful stress. Sometimes you may just really need a snack. Because of that, having some healthy and nutritious options close by can help you avoid unhealthily and fattening alternatives.